- Still amazing the Library Journal covers the move from New Village and future of the Patchogue Carnegie Library http://t.co/wnCR2SAzzr
- New Photos of progress on the Lake Street Arch at New Village in Patchogue http://t.co/m0BfXRaT3z
- Check out the latest New Village Aerials from 11/11/13 http://t.co/GHVS2iQco9
- Inked: Recent Long Island real estate deals http://t.co/EldLV2rOgJ LIBN mentions 50 Engineers deal
- RT @TheFoggiestIdea: A shot of #Patchogue Deputy Mayor Jack Krieger overlooking construction of @TRITEC_RE's New Village. http://t.co/3xUU5â€¦
- TRITEC welcomes Benefit Management Solutions to 45 Research Way http://t.co/9JiB47PkYt check out the photos of this beautiful space
TRITEC Real Estate Company, Inc. is pleased to announce that Benefit Management Solutions Inc. has moved into 5,578 sq. ft. of space in 45 Research Way located in the Stony Brook Technology Center (SBTC). Benefit Management Solutions (BMS) represented themselves in the lease negotiations. TRITEC was represented in the transaction by Raymond Ruiz of Jones Lang LaSalle.
The space, was designed by Ed Farrell of Nemschick Silverman Architects and constructed by TRITEC Asset Management, Inc. The office suite incorporates several energy saving features, including high efficiency LED lighting and is beautifully appointed with dark woods and brick accents. Benefit Management Solutions new office more than doubles the space they formerly occupied allowing them room for expansion.
Chris Fletcher, President and CEO of BMS: "We are very excited to call 45 Research Way our new home. TRITEC Asset Management went above and beyond every step of the way to accommodate all of our requests and assist us with the transition to this absolutely beautiful space. No detail was too small for the TRITEC team and our employees love the environment here In the SBTC. We are looking forward to our continued expansion and growth and now with TRITEC as our real estate partner we can focus on what we do best: deliver world class benefits administration to our clients across the country."
Rob Kent Vice President for TRITEC Development Group said, "Our research revealed that Benefit Management Solutions, Inc. is a well managed company that has been on a steady growth curve. After working with their management team and exploring several options, we are pleased that BMS settled on 45 Research Way. By leasing the 5,578 sq. ft. on the west side of the lakeside office building, BMS increased our occupancy rate to over 90% in the building and over 98% in the SBTC. We at TRITEC are very pleased to have BMS in the Stony Brook Technology Center and particularly as our office neighbor in 45 Research Way."
- Photos of the new TFCU in 31 West Main Street cool interiors with exposed brick from 1897 and replica tin ceiling http://t.co/ZIWiOTpqUD
- http://t.co/ztEJLZQTyC Long Island Business News takes a look at the Long Island Rental Market
- Marcus, Oliver and O'Connor of NGKF rep TRITEC in 14,967 s/f; Greiner of Greiner Maltz reps tenant, Omnicon, in lease http://t.co/URjGL369ne
- Kevin Law writes about population trends and how it will affect Long Island in this Newsday OpEd http://t.co/G7m2Rcv8ao